- Please call (336-292-4733) or email us to make your reservation.
- A $75 deposit is required to reserve the party time with the balance due the day of the party.
- Deposits are non-refundable, but can be applied towards a future party.
- If rescheduling a party less than two weeks prior to the party date, a $25 fee will apply.
- For twin or dual parties, there is a $15 extra fee.
When should I arrive for my party?
- You should arrive five to ten minutes early to check in, sign the waiver and review the safety rules. Please no earlier than ten minutes.
When can I setup the party room?
- You will have access to the party room usually ten minutes after your party starts. The party room may be available sooner, depending upon our party schedule. Your party host will set up the party room so you can interact with your guess in the jump room.
Can I bring my own food:
- You may bring dried snack items, fruits and veggie tray. Pizza and Soda must be purchased through us. We use Papa John's. There is a $50 fee for other outside food.
What else do I need to bring?
- Candles, and any other specialty items that you would care for above the standard, such as special table coverings or special plates, cups, etc.
Can I have alcohol for the adults?
- No alcohol is allowed in our children's facility.
What if I have more than the party limit?
- You will be charged $7 per extra child.
What is the proper clothing for children to wear?
- Socks are required. We suggest bringing in extra socks as someone may forget to bring some. Long sleeves are recommended. Clothes with zippers or hooks are not allowed.
Can adults use the equipment?
- The equipment is for Children's use only. If your child needs assistance, you are more than welcome to help them. However, this is not a play structure for adults. We do not want anyone getting hurt. This is for everyone's safety.
- Children with hard casts are not allowed on the equipment for safety reasons.
- Slide on your bottom, feet first
- No food or shoes in jump area
- No running
- No flips
- No wrestling
- Do not go up the slides
- Sock are required for everyone on the equipment
- Do not climb on the sides of the equipment
- Thank you for reviewing this with your children
699 Sunshine Way,
Greensboro, NC 27409